- poems should be spoken aloud to the president instead of mailed
- poems should be delivered by bicycle (by limo, by solar-powered bus, by biodiesel RV, by walking, by motorcycle)
- poems should be delivered to the president by students performing on TV
- poems could be printed on recycled paper, and rolled into recycled bottles, and delivered as messages in a bottle
- poems could be delivered by carrier pigeon
- poems could be delivered WITH art/ pictures, drawings
- students could phone in and speak their poems
Thank you to California Poets in the Schools poet-teacher Karen Lewis for sharing these wonderful ideas!